Get an up-close view of 300 stunning cars and bikes from all genres of the car hobby – from antiques to exotics – all of it happens on the lush acres of the Benedict Castle in Riverside, CA
Sunday features everything you see here
- Beautiful vehicles: Classic, muscle, import, and more.
Meet legends of the car hobby, get their autographs, and listen to their stories
- Wayne Carini, host of Chasing Classic Cars
- Ed Lucas, the “Voice of Concours”, Master of Ceremonies
- Barry Meguiar, host of Car Crazy TV
- Mike Brewer, The Wheeler Dealer
- Von Hot Rod, Master Pinstriper
- Rick Dore, Custom Builder
- Troy Ladd, Hollywood Hot Rods
- John D'Agostino, Celebrity Kustoms
- Linda Vaughn, "Miss Hurst"
- Awards for first, second, and third place in all major car classes complete with a winner’s circle
- Awards for best-dressed in the era of their vehicle
- BBQ tri-tip, street tacos, ice cream, and more.
Time: 9:00 AM through 4:00 PM
Saturday Night Gala
Join us in the castle courtyard to honor Linda Vaughn. The event includes a reception with appetizers followed by dinner and a live band. While you’re eating, enjoy presentations by industry luminaries honoring our special guest.
Time: 6:00 PM through 8:30 PM
Benedict Castle Tour
Take a guided tour through one of the most iconic destinations in Southern California. This is a rare chance to walk the private areas of the castle and stroll the rooms where movies were made and dreams were born. Benedict Castle is the setting for over one hundred films, including Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bride of Frankenstein, 1948’s Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein and 1965’s Two On a Guillotine. You’ll also learn more about noted architect Henry Jeckel, perhaps best known for the exquisite Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, who served as the chief architect on the castle project over the course of 9 years starting in 1922.
Time: Tours run all day
Nethercutt High Tea & Fashion Show
Enjoy a delicious English High Tea complete with all the specialty pastries, finger-foods, and desserts in the castle sanctuary and veranda that overlooks the exquisite botanical garden. While you enjoy great cuisine, feast your eyes on casual-but-elegant fashion worn by beautiful models of Southern California. This event includes a specialty goodie-bag with gift items featuring Merle Norman Cosmetics and specialty prizes.
Time: 12:00 PM
Petersen Automotive VIP Pavillion
Get away from the crowds and enjoy delicious, authentic Southwestern food. Come and go as you please. Eat all you want. Relax in the shade of umbrellas and kick back all day with the Who's Who of the Car Hobby. It's the best place to watch the awards presentation.
Time: 7:00 AM through 4:00 PM